One of my 101 in 1001 goals is to read one book per month for the duration of the 1001 days. Added all up, that’s 33 books. Truthfully, I’d like to read far more than that, but one a month is an obtainable goal (and the very bare minimum). My own little Tyler Lucille book club.
I’ll link each title to a review post, if you care about my thoughts on these things. I’ll also post the next book, in case any of y’all would like to read the same books and have a little coffee talk discussion (if you do, email me!). Having some extra people reading along would be great, both for friendship, discussion, and accountability. If any of y’all would be interested, please let me know!
Also, in the individual posts, I’ll link to where you can buy the book, but they will not be affiliate links (Amazon does not have an Arkansas affiliate link presence). Just FYI, being transparent and shit.
- Stephen King’s On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
- Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Virgin Suicides
- John Berendt’s Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- Hilaria Baldwin’s The Living Clearly Method
- Stephen King’s The Stand
- Erica Jong’s Seducing the Demon: Writing for My Life
- Susanna Kayson’s Girl, Interrupted
- Jowita Bydlowska’s Drunk Mom
- John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars
- Jeannette Walls’ The Glass Castle
*coming next month (October 2017): Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind